The Controller of your personal data is Code Lighthouse Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, ul. Jana Matejki 1/2, e-mail: email@example.com(“Controller”)..
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
The data you provided to register your Account on the Website shall be processed mainly for the purpose of registration on the Website, Account support, and Service provision to the entity which you represent. The legal basis of your data processing for that purpose are legitimate interests of the Controller and the entity which you represent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Where you act on your own behalf, the legal basis for your data processing for the above purpose is the performance of the agreement concluded with you, in accordance with Article 61(b) of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also be processed for marketing purposes and to enforce or defend any claims. The legal basis of your data processing for that purpose are legitimate interests of the Controller, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Your personal data shall be processed:
- to create your Account on the Website and to provide the Service – for the period of the Account existing on the Website;
- for our marketing activities – for the period of existence of our legitimate interests or until you object to such processing, however not longer than 2 years from your last activity on the Website;
- to enforce or defend any claims – until their expiration as stipulated by applicable laws.
The Controller may disclose your personal data to third parties that support the Controller in maintaining the Website. They may include entities which provide technical assistance in maintaining the Website, such as hosting providers or IT and communication services providers, electronic payment providers, entities supporting us in customer communication and marketing campaigns, and providers of legal and consultancy services. All those entities have been obliged to use appropriate means to ensure security and protection of your personal data.
Because the Controller cooperates with third parties in maintaining the Website, your personal data may be transmitted to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) where an entity cooperating with the Controller maintains tools for personal data processing in cooperation with the Controller.
When personal data are transferred to entities established outside the EEA, the Controller will ensure observance of the requirements of Chapter 5 of the GDPR, including the application of relevant basis for transfer in the form of standard contractual clauses. To get a copy of safeguards used for personal data transferred outside the EEA please contact the Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- portability of your personal data;
- access to your personal data;
- request to rectify and restrict processing or erase your personal data;
- objection against processing for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests, specifically including processing for marketing purposes, including profiling;
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the processing of your personal data, please write to us to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Privacy notice with regard to your registration on woonity.com